It’s been rumoured for a while and now it’s here – breakfast at Be Our Guest restaurant is expected to begin soon!
The Walt Disney World resort website has started listing breakfast times as 8am to 10am at the Be Our Guest Restaurant in Disney’s Magic Kingdom.
We’re hearing that the service will begin on Friday March 20, so get ready to book quickly if you’re planning a trip anytime soon.
Be Our Guest has always been a popular option with guests and is the main choice for many families, leaving the restaurant booked up well in advance.
The breakfast option is expected to operate the same as the recently added lunchtime service being a quick service restaurant with reservation and ordering in advance available through the My Disney Experience app or by calling +1 (407) WDW-DINE.
As for the menus, it’s expected to include:
- Assorted Meats and Cheeses served with Marmalade, Fresh Fruit, and a Toasted Baguette
- Open-faced Breakfast Poached Egg, Applewood Bacon, Brie Cheese, and Arugula on a Toasted Baguette – Served with a Fresh Fruit Cup
- French Doughnut with Bananas, Caramel, and Whipped Creme
- Scrambled Egg Florentine, Country Ham, and Tomato Topped with Fresh Chives – Served in Puff Pastry
- Vegetable Quiche with Mushrooms, Red Peppers, and Spinach – Served with Fresh Fruit
- Egg White Scramble with Tomato Served on a Multigrain Croissant – Served with Fresh Fruit