The line up for this years Mardi Gras at Universal Studios has just been announced and it’s got some huge names in the line up!
There are 12 acts in this years line up for the events, which start on February 4th and end March 25th. Unlike previous years, Mardi Gras will run nightly this year, deviating from it’s previous weekend-only schedule. There will be 50 consecutive nights of Mardi Gras fun which is set to feature six new floats.
- February 4 – Trace Adkins
- February 11 – Ne-Yo
- February 18 – Collective Soul
- February 19 – X Ambassadors
- February 25 – Fifth Harmony
- March 4 – Kool & the Gang
- March 5 – Olivia Newton-John
- March 11 – UB40
- March 12 – Toby Keith
- March 18 – Jason Derulo
- March 19 – Earth, Wind & Fire
- March 25 – The All-American Rejects
- Manticore’s Majesty
- The Rise of the Garuda
- The Dance of the Dragon
- Phoenix from the Flames
- Garden Sprites
- The Flight of the Pegasus
Also performing will be the New Orleans Bands who will perform in the French Quarter nightly.
- Feb 4 – Feb 14: Young Pipeline Brass Band
- Feb 15 – Feb 21: New Breed Brass Brand
- Feb 22 – March 5: Free Agents Brass Band
- March 6 – March 15: Naughty Professor Brass Band
- March 16 – March 25: Dirty Bourbon River Show
Don’t forget that Mardi Gras is included with your general admission ticket and costs no extra to attend – so if you’re already on holiday make sure you plan this in!